"Was your childhood made up of boring Saturday nights at home because you couldn't make plans because there was church on Sunday? Take a trip down memory lane with these 15 memories you most likely experienced as a child who was raised in a super strict Christian household."
Use this conclusion:
"Yep, I know you can relate to it."
1. Getting lost in the grocery store was extra scary because you were convinced your parents had been rapture without you.
2. Your idea of gossip was just telling your friends whose hand you held during group prayer.
3. Your parents regularly told you that if bad things were happening to you, it was because you weren't praying hard enough.
4. Drinking wine at church made you feel like a total bad-ass.
5. "Have you tried praying?" was your parents' solution to every single problem you had.
6. Whenever you needed to ask your parents for something, you would memorize a list of Bible verses to cite as backup.
7. You'd be stuck at church for a full 90 minutes after the service ended because your parents needed to say hi to everyone.
8. You loved leading the prayer before dinner because you could keep it short and get right to eating.
9. On Christmas, you had to pray and read Bible verses before you could even think about opening presents.
10. The parental controls on your TV blocked pretty much every single show you wanted to watch.
11. And Veggie Tales was the only thing you were allowed to watch, which was fine because it was AWESOME!
12. You didn't know a lot about Batman or Superman, but you knew literally everything about Bibleman.
13. Instead of summer camp, you went to church camp every year.
14. You were either stuck in the house on Halloween or had to participate in “Christian Halloween."
15. You weren't allowed to read a lot of fiction as a kid, and ESPECIALLY weren't allowed to read Harry Potter.